Friday, January 8, 2010

Any good places in Vegas to get your hair and makeup done for a ';quickie Vegas wedding';?

Lori...





Do NOT USE VEGAS HAIR. They made me late to my own wedding.





Check into Glamsquad-they come to your hotel room, and James is supposed to be awesome-if I would have known about them, I would not have gone to Vegas Hair!!!!!!!!!Any good places in Vegas to get your hair and makeup done for a ';quickie Vegas wedding';?
All of the hotel's have salons in them, you'll prob geet a better rate if you're getting married at that hotel. Also there is a whole chain of beauty salons around town called Euphoria. All of them are great and have very good reputations. Try their website fo rmore info.Any good places in Vegas to get your hair and makeup done for a ';quickie Vegas wedding';?
Most of the big hotels have salons that can do your hair and makeup for you. I can recommend the Venetian's salon in particular. David did my hair for my sister's wedding and it looked incredible - I've been back to him since for a haircut. I know that they do makeup also and it's a really nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment