Friday, January 8, 2010

What color makeup hair would suit me?? *pic*?

i'm swedish-canadian and have been blonde most of my life so I am looking for a change but i'm not sure what I could pull offWhat color makeup hair would suit me?? *pic*?
From the picture your makeup looks great. Since you have a tanned skin tone though I would suggest dying your hair either a warmer/ golden blonde or even considering going brunette.What color makeup hair would suit me?? *pic*?
I think that if you went brunette, then maybe some face-framing blonde highlight. The color you have now looks very pretty, but I can understand wanting a change ;) As for make-up, anything w/cool undertones would look good. But, honestly, you could probably pull off almost anything!
You are very pretty but for a change why not try more red color for your hair. ;) Make up looks fine





I think you will look amazing with it.
Your hair and makeup look fine now.
yer sooo pretty !


try a nice shade of auburn for yer hair


yer makeups fine now [:
omg you look fine!





your gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment