Friday, January 8, 2010

Tips? I'm not really that pretty... makeup, hair tips PLEASE?

i'm not really that pretty. i mean my family saids i am, but i dont think so. nobody at school saids i am, yea. that happen alot last year, i never even had a boy friend. well i need makeup tips or hair tips cuz i think i really need a makeover.Tips? I'm not really that pretty... makeup, hair tips PLEASE?
You know, I never had a boyfriend in high school. I'm a very pretty girl, I just never found the right guy.





How old are you? I'm gonna guess middle school, but this kind of advice could generally work for high school too.





Don't wear heavy makeup. Avoid anything dark, like dark lipstick, heavy eyeliner, or black mascara. Instead, get some shiny, light lip glosses, some bright eye shadow (in middle school I always liked golds if I wanted something really stand-out, but I'd otherwise go with a little bit of purple or green, just to darken the eyelid). Get some brown mascara and a little bit of blusher. That's really all you need.





You don't need to spend too much time on your hair. Make sure you wash it at least every other day. Braids are always cute, as are hats, ponytails, ribbons, barrettes, and clips.





But don't try to be someone you aren't. The most important thing is to learn to look in the mirror and like what you see. Don't listen to anyone at school except your friends.Tips? I'm not really that pretty... makeup, hair tips PLEASE?
Hey if not everyone is telling you you're pretty that does not mean you're not pretty...gosh...it can mean the opposite you can be so pretty people are intimidated to tell you otherwise...I've know girls like that...so don't kick yourself down, just be yourself God does not create things that are ugly...you're lovely don't shake that.

No comments:

Post a Comment