Friday, January 8, 2010

On Your Wedding Day What Did You Get Done First Your Makeup or Your Hair?

my hair, it takes the longest to do and i had it done first thing in the morning. i also wanted my makeup as fresh as possible before pictures.On Your Wedding Day What Did You Get Done First Your Makeup or Your Hair?
Half makeup then hair then makeup again.On Your Wedding Day What Did You Get Done First Your Makeup or Your Hair?
hair
You get your hair done first, then the makeup.
On my shoots (I'm a model who isnt married yet.) I get hair done first, then make up since hair is more complicated. Then they touch up or change the hair while the MUA is doing her job. Sometimes they fight though since they can get in each others way.
Both and I hired a hairstylist and esthetician to come to my house and do hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. It was worth it not to stress!
hair first
My hair. I did my own make up, as I feel like anyone else makes me look like a clown. lol
You always do your hair first and don't have it touched up after the make up. The reason for this is that hair spray can leave shiny marks on your face that you don't notice until the pictures come back.
hair
I'm getting my hair done and then I'm doing my own makeup. The hair will take a lot more time to do and it makes more sense to me to put on makeup after my hair is done.
Definately your hair should be done first as others have said in their answers you want your makeup to be as fresh as possible.
hair
Well obviously I did it backwards.





We did makeup first since we had to use a headband to keep my hair out of my face (it was already blow-dried so the heat didn't melt anything), then my aunt did the hair. We had to touchup the lipstick but that was it.
Hair!!! it takes longer and u have to sit through the hot curling iron and lots of hairspray that sprays everywhere. Get ur make up done last so u look fresh and lasts longer!
She did my hair first, then my makeup...after she was done with my makeup she did a touch up on my hair.
Hair, because if you do your makeup first it would probably get messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment