Friday, January 8, 2010

Casual look for a tween hair/makeup?

I am tall and have blonde wavy hair down to a little longer than my shoulders.I have big blue eyes with long thick lashes. I have average sized lips that are medium pink color. My hair is cut with invisible layers and bangs that fall out form my chin. I need a casual barely noticeable look for makeup. As for hair i can curl or straighten it. Please help me!Casual look for a tween hair/makeup?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mn-rdTY-鈥?/a>





that's a pretty neutral look if you ask me. if you don't like this look, browse around youtube to find looks you do like and they'll show you how to do them. :)Casual look for a tween hair/makeup?
For makeup use only what foundation you need to cover up acne if your have any. If you have good skin don't use any. Try a dark gray eye liner only on the top lid and mascara. Then do a light simmer eyeshadow. I would straighten your hair.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment