Friday, January 8, 2010

What makeup would look good on a blue eyed girl wih DARK blonde hair?

Covergirl eyeshadow in mink on top of a little dark brown in the crease, make sure u blend the 2


hilight brow with covergirl champagne eyeshadow, or bedazzled biscotti (if they still make the bdbiscotti)





or use blue halfway up the lid and blend up with the mink





use black/grey/dark dark brown eyeliner and black mascara





maybe a lil bronzer/blush and if your brows need a lil oomph use a brow pencil or brow powder in a shade lighter than your brow hairs





hope this works for u!What makeup would look good on a blue eyed girl wih DARK blonde hair?
Hiya ive got blue eyes and kind of in the middle of light and dark blonde hair. I dont wear any foundation because fortunately ive got good skin. I wear lots of mascara and apply black eye liner just above my eyelashes on my eye lid. Because ive got braces for another year (grooooann!) i try to pull the attention towards my eyes and away from my mouth. I use grey's on my eye lids, starting darker going lighter. But before i wore braces i loved wearing bubblegum pinks or sometimes really red lipsticks (gwen stefani type)! I use rosy pink blusher and apply it just above my cheeks. II also managed to talk my mum into getting me streeks ( about 3 shades lighter than my own hair colour) iut really lifts your hair and it doesnt show your roots when your hair grows.





I would definately go for the lipsticks , my friends loved them and thought it was quite daring.





hope this helps ...What makeup would look good on a blue eyed girl wih DARK blonde hair?
I think that if you went for something that was either blue or yellow/gold it would wash you out.





Try dark colours that contrast with your features.





Use black mascara or clear mascara if your not sure. then try and go for smokey grey or black eyeliner to make your eyes look brighter. Also try a little bit of blusher and some concealer. Then put on a nude shade of lipgloss and enjoy.





Remember try to be daring as you will look good if you trust in yourself.





Lol Lilixxx
lilac ............
like brown eyeliner and brown mascara
Green eyeshadow and a bit of blush with some mascara. If not that then just experiment
Lilac, and maybe green
lilac or bronze/brown
gold!
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment