Friday, January 8, 2010

You must help me? Makeup/hair for big face?

I need to know what make up/ hairstlye would best suit my face. My face shape is quite long,square,and and chubby(a lot like tori spellings) My eyes are dark brown and round, my skintone is olive, and my hair barely touches my shoulders and my hair color is dark brown/natural black also my hair has a lot of choppy short layersYou must help me? Makeup/hair for big face?
A picture would help but what about a samoa silk mac eyeshadow and a clear lipgloss. Oh and don't forget mascara.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





Oh and you might what to get some better self esteem. Hope I helped. Bye!!!^^You must help me? Makeup/hair for big face?
1) no makeup


2) more self-esteem


3) don't focus on flaws


4) smile and people will never know
I would recommend contouring with make up which can give the illusion of a slimmer face. you can go online to youtube and look up contouring or on google if you don't already know how. for you hair ask your hairdresser for a style that will slim your face chances are they will know what to recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment