Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls, do you do your hair and makeup and then get dressed or...?

Or do you get dressed first and then do your hair and makeup?


Also, do you do your hair first or your makeup first?


And why do you do it this way?Girls, do you do your hair and makeup and then get dressed or...?
makeup then hair then dressed usually


because i dont wanna mess up my hair while im doing my face makeup and i dont wanna get makeup on my clothes while doing my makeup and haev nice clothes on. and i dont like to brush my hair with my clothes on cuz then my hair gets all over them,Girls, do you do your hair and makeup and then get dressed or...?
well I can say we are different and we have different reasons





1st. Hair


I myself since I have to straighten my hair I like to do my hair first because it takes time and I dont like to undo my makeup





2nd. get dressed


because depending what I am wearing since I always end up changing my mind or my kid get me dirty, so finally when that what I am wearing I will do my make up





3rd. Make up


it takes me less time to do my make up at the end then doing my hair or getting dressed
Im naked all the way till im done with my hair and makeup when its hot out cuz i get sweaty blow drying and i wanna stay cool as possible.


But when its cold out i usually just put pjs on and do my hair and makeup then change into clothes cuz i dont wanna get makeup or anything nasty on my clothes that ill be wearing out.


i do parts of my hair than makeup than finish my hair.
uhhm, i used to


*get dressed


*do make-up


*style hair





but, then my friend told me that it's much easier to


*do make-up


*get dressed


*style hair





i did find this easier then what i did before but,i think get dressed after wards can risk getting foundation on your top/shirt.





plan your routine whatever works best for you.





i hope i helped (:
Get dressed first, so that I would not mess up my hair after I do it, and so that makeup will not get on my clothes.





Next, I do my hair.





Lastly, I do my makeup.
I put my clothes on first because my make-up and hair will get wrecked if i put on a jumper!


I do my make-up first i have no idea why lols


:)
i get dressed first so my hair and makeup never get messed up.





then i do my makeup then i style my hair. (:
Dressed first, so you don't mess up your hair and make up!
I do my hair, then my make up, then put my clothes on. That way I won't risk possibly getting product on my clothing :).
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment