Friday, January 8, 2010

How to style my hair & do my makeup to look my best; [lots of pictures(myspacealbum) i want alot of answers!! ?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





well? :]


(not a rate me question!) How to style my hair %26amp; do my makeup to look my best; [lots of pictures(myspacealbum) i want alot of answers!! ?
I think your hairstyle really suits you. Maybe you could try toning down the eyeliner, or trying a different shade.How to style my hair %26amp; do my makeup to look my best; [lots of pictures(myspacealbum) i want alot of answers!! ?
well I can't see a lot of your face but I think that maybe a pink would look good as makeup like a peachish color. And your hair uhhhhh maybe it look its best if you try curling it.





hope I helped
well, sweetheart, in those pics, you cat see much of your face

No comments:

Post a Comment