Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls,when your in a rush, do you do hair or makeup first?

I usually do makeup first if im in a pinch because if my face isn't pretty, but my hair is, it just doesn't look right to me. aha :PGirls,when your in a rush, do you do hair or makeup first?
My face.


I don't like my hair or face.


But make up.Girls,when your in a rush, do you do hair or makeup first?
Make-up first. My face looks too plain otherwise.


My hair gets kind of wavy, but in a good way, when it air dries. I finger comb it with a little mousse or gel, and I'm good to go. If my hair does not want to behave, it goes into some sort of ponytail.


Done, and out the door.
When im in a hurry i do my hair first because you can always do your makeup in the car and people are going to notice your hair more.
Hair- my face usually looks alright bordering pretty w/out makeup. :)


Plus, hair is very important.
do makeup, then hair, because you should push your hair back whilst doing your makeup because then you wont get it in your hair ect


(:
Since my makeup consists of Vanilla Softlips, usually my hair. Lol.
hair


do my make-up on the way


have been known to do make-up on the bus or in public loos if im in town :P
make up. hair would probably make more sense because if i bring my make up i can just do it later, but i still do make up first haha
Hair.





I barely wear makeup, though it is important. Hair comes first.
I do my hair first. I think it takes up less time. Hope this helped.
Good question...


I do my hair first I think..


and then put a bit of mascara and foundation on then go haha.
makeup


and then I'll just scrunch my hair because its really easy
I do my makeup first
hair, I don't need that much make-up.
my hair, i can always do my make up in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment