Friday, January 8, 2010

I dunno how to do my makeup/hair for a aspecial occasion?

ok here is a pic of me .. just wanting ideas on how to do my hair and makeup for my 18 .. now my hairs staying black and im wearing a tiara that has 18 on it .. but thats about it ..








http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me鈥?/a>I dunno how to do my makeup/hair for a aspecial occasion?
wear eyeliner also.


also ud look better with a side fringe.I dunno how to do my makeup/hair for a aspecial occasion?
Go on youtube and search for make-up tutorials... there are so many different users that are amazing at it! :)


As for the hair, it's your opinion about yourself that matters. If someone tells you what to do with your hair but you end up not feeling confident about it then it's not worth it.


I know this may sound unhelpful but honey, it's the best advice anyone can give you personally.


:) have fun!
http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Sexy





This has pointers. Its pretty useful for us Girls! :)
hi you can try this one:





beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment