Friday, January 8, 2010

Big thanks to everyone who helped me to find my dress.Anyways,now i am looking for hair and makeup ideas!=)?

ok i have dark brown and blonde hair that is just about at my shoulders.i usually wear it in a bun,high ponytail,or straight down.i whant something that is different for me.Ok,make up wise i have an olive tones skin and light hazel and green eyes.any help with any of those two things would be so great!thank you!!!=)Big thanks to everyone who helped me to find my dress.Anyways,now i am looking for hair and makeup ideas!=)?
hair: waves are georgous but your hair sounds too shor for that so you texturize it, make up: liquid eyeliner is nice and clean and purple eyeshadow would look amazing with your eyesBig thanks to everyone who helped me to find my dress.Anyways,now i am looking for hair and makeup ideas!=)?
wear neutral colored eyeshadow to play up the color of your eyes (browns, greens, etc)


wear a nude lip gloss


http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment