Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get this makeup/hair?

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd271/Bethy51632/?action=view%26amp;current=peoplejuly08_26-1.jpg





I really love how it looks......





Thanks! %26lt;3





Oh, and I don't own a very good curling iron. I only own a fairly good flat iron. (:





***PLEASE, I'm no Miley Fanatic, I just like how it looks. Please don't state your opinions on here, just answer.How do I get this makeup/hair?
A bigger curling iron, or curlers, curl it down and pin some back.





she looks like shes simply got some eye liner with a little mascara. maybe even a hint of brown eyeshadow flicking up. and peach-clear lip gloss on.How do I get this makeup/hair?
you can get that type of curl using a regular straightener. instead of closing the straightener and pulling down, just twist it into your hair while pulling it the length of your hair.





there are a bunch of demo videos on the GHD website on how to curl with straighteners.


http://www.ghdhair.com/uk/goddess-gospels/creation/
it looks like she is only wear some eye liner, mascara, and some lip gloss possibly even blush so it looks rather simple just get a bigger curling iron and use makeup u already have.
a bit of eyeliner with a little flick.


some lipgloss


and SUBTLE blusher.





and u can use straighteners (flat irons) to curl your hair lool


just look on youtube lotsa vids show you how to get that curl!





good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment