Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could u be scene without the teased hair and makeup?

could uu?Could u be scene without the teased hair and makeup?
are you seriously asking this question?


'scene' is just a label.


you want to be labeled?


go right ahead %26amp; be scene.


Could u be scene without the teased hair and makeup?
Hahah actually yeah you can about 4 years ago when I was considered scene I didn't wear makeup or tease my hair I did how ever have choppy layers on top of my hair and I had bangs and many piercings. The scene isn't that great though I mean if you like it go for it but there are too many scene kids these days.
of course you can!


why do you want to be ';scene'; anyway? It's just a word. Personally I like scene clothes and music but I hate the hair coz it just looks so fake. Just do what you want to do, don't follow any rules.





And don't do anything that you don't actually think looks nice just to follow a label.
Well scene isn't always about looks by the way it's similar to emo..from the name Scene they are ppl who wear weird stuff to look different from the ppl....and it's not nice to try too hard to be an emo or scene..X(
Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment