Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some nice hair + makeup tips ?

what are some good hair and make up tips for girls that are quick and good for in the morning .What are some nice hair + makeup tips ?
u shud really check out makeupgeek.com has great make up tips for beginners an if u wana spice up ur makeup i love it kinda has everythin u need to kno an great articles an tutorials 2What are some nice hair + makeup tips ?
Depending on what you look like, I could give you some cool makeup tips. Email me @: ali3n_addict@yahoo.ca


Tell me your:


Face-shape


Eye color [plus dark or light color]


Hair?





Just that..I'm not a crazy stalker! LOL.





I have experience, so send a message:)
put it on


Mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
be natural. a little mascara, eyeliner, and tinted lipgloss i s all cha need

No comments:

Post a Comment