Saturday, December 26, 2009

Costume/makeup/hair help for a themed rave?

So, right after my birthday I'm going to a rave called ';Fairies In Wonderland';..


I want to get all decked out...


If you wear fairy wings you get 5 dollars off entry, so I've already bought some. {they're dark green, hot pink, and black}


I was thinking of wearing a skirt and boots, but it's going to be an outdoor event, so I'm not sure yet.


I really want to stand out, with make-up...hair...everything.


Can anyone give me any cool ideas?


please.


details help tons.Costume/makeup/hair help for a themed rave?
You should wear a white shirt with a tutu with colorful leg warmers/knee high socks and boots :D





Then with all the colors in your outfit you can have lots of fun with your make up.Costume/makeup/hair help for a themed rave?
Or...


you can not go to raves.


:)


Because they're stupid.
Wear a black bikini with long boots that go above your knees. Do your hair like all emo. Make your face pale and wear tons of eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment