Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want to be more girly I used to be a tomboy. I need advice for my hair makeup clothes ect....?

btw my hair is a few inches longer than my shoulders and its blondeI want to be more girly I used to be a tomboy. I need advice for my hair makeup clothes ect....?
Well it depends on how girly you want to be. I'm guessing you don't really want to go the whole way and become a doll, just want to look a bit prettier. Well, in the shower use perfumed or scented shower gel, wash your hair and use conditioner, then apply some serum or some mousse when you are drying your hair. Blow dry it straight, not upside down, and straighten it when your done.





You can get a new hair style- get some blonder highlights in that aren't particularly noticeable but will make your hair look lighter and healthier. Ask your hairdresser to cut some layers into your hair. You can get long ones in the back that won't bother you, or you can get your hair feathered or layered round your face etc.





For your skin, use cleanser daily (don't use facecloths on your face because they carry bacteria that causes spots), then toner and always moisturiser. Don't wear foundation or something, because that would make you look kinda over done. The only makeup you should wear is mascara and lipgloss, unless you're really into make up. Less is more! Those will be subtle but still look good. Use black/brown mascara, not black because that's for going out, and whatever lipgloss you want.





Emmm.....clothes: wear trainers less, try to wear pumps or small heels. High heels look good but are pretty impractical. Comfortable pumps would be good, because you can still run about in them but they look less tomboyish. Avoid plain t-shirts that boys could wear and wear tops that have a bit of a neckline. Wear a fun belt when you can so your jeans don't look too boyish.





Ok, I'm done lol! If you have any questions about anything at all I said there, ask your mum or a sister or a friend, I'm sure they'll be happy to help! Or feel free to email me, I'm happy to help as well! Sorry about the long answer.





Emily xI want to be more girly I used to be a tomboy. I need advice for my hair makeup clothes ect....?
Start reading the magazines Cosmo is the best. Also make sure that you go with something that fits your style and has a girly edge to it. The more natural you look the better you look. Try light skin tones that give you a glow. Also if you are a tomboy try going to Abercrombie or American Eagle or Hollister. They have the ';tomboy stuff'; with a big girlie kick. That way you will feel comfortable and look girly at the same time.





Good Luck
I use to be the same way...start reading gossip magazine and get tips on make up through there...just be subtle with eye make up...start shopping girly stores like american eagle, charlotte russe, or forever 21...you can still rock jeans and a tee and still make it girly..you just have to figure what your comfortable in and make it your own..!
for makeup , just keep it simple..mascara, concealer (for blemishes) and some clear Pink lip gloss is all you need ..and maybe get side bangs =]





please help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Wear Sweats, flip flops, nasty tee shirts and too much make up like a girl in my class. Oh wait but shes not cool. Nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment