Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What woulddd you do about this????????*hair/makeup**?

i am graduating on the 12th and i am not sure what to do.... i can go and get my makeup done at MAC and get it all, or i can go get my hair professionally done..... what would you do? give a reason :) %26lt;3 xoxoxoxxoxoxo thanks (:What woulddd you do about this????????*hair/makeup**?
get ahir done and do makeup your self thats what i did and i looked greatWhat woulddd you do about this????????*hair/makeup**?
Definitely get your hair done first. To me, the way your hair is done ties your whole look down. I'm sure you have a friend or someone you know who can make your make-up look fabulous. If not, then I'm sure a local hair salon has someone who can do it for you way cheaper than MAC. I'd rather see someone with gorgeous hair and no make-up than with un-done hair with the make-up plastered. Hope this helps =]
dont go to mac. they always put way too much eyeshadow on and screw up your eye color.


i reccomend going to body shop or sephora. they never put too much on and dont have twenty year old UNcle Sam's Beauty School graduates. ask them to make your eyecolor pop and raise your cheekbones. :))
I would go get my makeup done but I wouldn't have my hair professionally done. You want to look like you and a pro would probably give you a hairdo that looks nothing like your usual hairstyle.
get your hair done and do your own makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment