Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i do my eye makeup when i have brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin.?

im sick of using golds/tans, browns. aka neutrals.How can i do my eye makeup when i have brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin.?
use purple, it really brings out brown eyes


if you will look in the drug stores at all the makeup sets that are used to enhance/make certain eye colors pop, you will see that they all use purple.


i like to use a darker purple, with a bit of gold accenting the corners of my eyes as well as by my lower lashes. i also line the inner rims of eyes(?) w/ blk eye liner.How can i do my eye makeup when i have brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin.?
Blue: Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches


Green and Hazel: Golden browns, warm taupes, deep purples, soft peaches and soft violets.


Grey: Charcoal, cool brown and purple.


Brown: Knock yourself out...you lucky women get to wear any color you want!
It would look really pretty if you did your make up bright like bright pinks, greens, blues, purples. It would really stand out and you can have fun with it!





http://www.flickr.com/photos/9068682@N02鈥?/a>






Use pinks, red, blue, orange, any colors you want :) I have tan skin, aquamarine eyes, and brunette hair. That dosen't stop me from doing my make-up how I want.
Well i have brown curly hair, with green eyes. But this is what i do. I use a sea green eyeliner with a darkish lime green eyeshadow. It makes my eyes pop, if you know what i meen.
then go with darks like black or plum


do the smokey eye with either the black or plum


and obviously you cant do a smokey eye without having black eyeliner





or you could just use white eyeliner instead and just mascara



I can relate to that. To bring out your features you should use bright and bold colors. Dramatic in other words, works when every thing else sort of blends.Try it.
you can use an eyeshadow applicator for yr eyes, and a brush applicator for yr cheeks, etc.
Use anything that highlights the color of your outfit.
Light pink or purple eyeshadows with a very lite brown to go on top and lite pink lipstick.
I heard navy goes well with brown eyes. I have brown eyes but red hair....doesn't look so good on me!
TEAL!!!:)
jeez idk be creative
use pink it bring out ur eyes
  • colorsilk revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment