Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best hair, makeup and skin products?

I want to know everybody's favorite hair, makeup, and skin products.





Jessica BrownBest hair, makeup and skin products?
hair: citre shine, shine serum is amazing for eliminating static, frizz and adding shine.





makeup: too faced quickie chronicles are great little makeup books that have coordinating shades of blush, gloss, and shadow in one. avaiable at sephora.com. as well as maybelline collossal volume mascara. it amazing to give lashes a thick, full, and lengthened effect.





skin: i use proactiv, and it clears breakouts greatly, and exfoliates amazingly. they also have a great mask and moisturizer, but once you stop using it or miss a few days your breakouts will come back quite easily. it's also expensive. but i still love it. and ponds cold cream is simple, but the best moisturizer i have ever used, ever. it's good for face, hands or anywhere else really dry. and it's hypoallergenic and never breaks me out.Best hair, makeup and skin products?
mkay,


I love hair products, my favorite are.


Chi Silk infusion- You can use it for a heat protector, it works to get shine, it works to get rid of fly aways and frizz. It smells amazing. I love love love it.


Herbal essences long term relationship cream- It works really well on your ends!! Same with the shampoo.


Those are my top 2 hair products.





Make up- I love covergirl eyeshadow but thats just me. For eyeliner, I dont have a favorite. Mascara I would have to say NYC. Any mascara by them works good for me.





Skin- I use St. Ives apricot scrub. It works reallllly well. I have nice skin so I don't need much of a strong acne cream so even when I don't have acne I still use an acne cream from like rite aid. It works for my skin but i don't break out a lot which is good and i'm thankful for haha.





But yep thats so far my favorites
well maybelline works good and the best is covergirl dont try cheap products because they dont work good trust me
Hair- I really like Garnier Fructis for a drugstore cheaper brand and for a more expensive brand that really gives my hair moisture it's Schwarzkopf professional Bonacure line!


Makeup: Anything by Mark


Skin care: I love Neutrogena scrubs, cleansers and moisturizers. I also use Mark Skin care products, especially the Purifying cleanser and the toning water mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment