Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Should I Do My Hair and Makeup for my Halloween Costume?

Heres my Costume: http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties鈥?/a>How Should I Do My Hair and Makeup for my Halloween Costume?
I'm taking your blonde, so wave your hair and make it shiny and smooth, and many put some feathers in the back. Or braids. For makeup, do earthy, natrual tones and don't do too much.





:) xx Hope it helped!!How Should I Do My Hair and Makeup for my Halloween Costume?
I wouldn't wear any makeup, unless you wanna paint some symbols or something on your face.





you can do your hair just like in the pictures, tie in a feather, and maybe put a few beads in or a headband.. or you put it in two braids.
do no makeup or very natural makeup. Or you can do like white face paint or eyeliner lines on your cheeks and down your nose or something. Hair of course the classic braided pigtails
do something that u would like. something that goes along with the costume or nothing @ all.
i would say to go with low braided pigtails and for make-up natural look, only eye-liner
Hair..2 braids. make up: minimal...

No comments:

Post a Comment