Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i get my hair and makeup to ?

i love how her hair %26amp; makeup looks here but idk how to do it:


http://i17.tinypic.com/6le54cg.jpg


help me?How do i get my hair and makeup to ?
I myself am I hairdresser, girl! (so trust me!) If I could make your hair look like this picture, here's how I would most def. do it:


-Use lots of mouse after washing your hair (the mouse should be Herbal Essences ';Volume Envy';)


-Blow dry your hair using a round comb to form it


-Use Herbal Essences ';Volume Envy'; Hairspray








xoxoxoxoxox! Hope this helps! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!


Choose me as your best answer if so!How do i get my hair and makeup to ?
hair:


curl hair with curling iron......not very curly..just enough to make it wavy...mess it up with your hands. add some mousse or gel and make it messy,,but pretty=] lol





make up:


put on eye liner just on the bottom eye lid...maybe some light brown eye shadow...it depends on your skin color..and put on some mascara....





WAWA!!!





hope i helped=]]
too much. Make your own. you'll probably look better. Get a curling iron, and makeupp then get a hair cut. Put on your make upp while looking at this picture.. Trust me it workkss!!!!!
diffuse your hair and use palmade to mess it up.


use a silver gray eye simple and light.
the hair is very natural looking, if you have naturally wavy hair with thickness, you could probably just do it with water and some kind of styling product maybe also a diffuser





the make up is easy, basic foundation, a few layers of mascara, use a lightish black to higlight the upper and lower eyelids. She is using a light layer of coral peach blush, lip liner and lipstick in matte



No comments:

Post a Comment