Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What changes in makeup should i make having just dyed my hair dark brown?

i have highlighted blonde hair and will be dying it dark brown soon. Just wondering what type of makeup goes with that. (i have fair skin and hazel eyes)What changes in makeup should i make having just dyed my hair dark brown?
Cool girl well just dont do the browns becuase it will deemphizize your eyes and your eyes wont stand out well you might want to try the golds, purples, greens, you now the fall colors that way youll be in fashion and looking fly :) or if your going for a dramatic look try navy blues or grays (you may also consider using blacks ) maybe you can even pull of like a golden brown a brown that doesnt go with your eye or hair colorWhat changes in makeup should i make having just dyed my hair dark brown?
Go for warm tones, they will look really good, think of golds, bronzes, browns, reds and corals.
heyy i think now u should use the same color foundation but use a little bronzer on ur checks the chin bridge of ur nose and forehead it looks really nice on people wid dark brown hair believee me lol gooddd luckk
Far out! I had Blonde hair and I have hazel eyes! Just dyed my hair chocolate brown.....FREAKY!!!


I have found that with dark hair, my eyes stand out heaps....so I play them up with natural or green eyesades, a little eyeliner and I pack on the mascara! I lightly bronze my cheeks so I dont look like I have come from Antarctica, and I usually put on a very light pink or just balm on my lips.


Good luck!
OH Lucky YOU!! Go with the fall purples--browns and moss greens... AND any thing that will go with peach blush--lipstick.. AND you can wear red... I got RED hair and ----wear all the oranges!! works for me
Changing your hair color doesn't mean you have to drastically change your makeup. The one thing you will have to do is make sure your eyebrow color matches. You will probably feel like your complexion looks a lil washed out too at first...but only cause you'll have to get used to it. So you may want to try a light bronzer. Aside from that have fun with color be it on your lips,cheeks or eyes and it really doesn't matter if you are blonde, brunette or a red head. Play, be experimentive and do what plays up your best attributes and makes you feel pretty!


PS im a make-up artist
make up isn't about making your hair look good, its about making your face look good. you don't make any make up changes just because you changed your hair color.just keep wearing your make up the way you are now and you'll be fine.
Green eye shadows, nude or creme brown lip stick or gloss, rose colored blush and as far as base goes,use maybelline creamy mousse,medium # 4,Good Luck!:)
Make-up is more about eye color and skin tone than hair color. Dying your hair brown will make your eyes stand out more, but since your complexion won't change, you don't have to change any makeup.
I would try to use cool tones browns, greens, and dark grays for eyes, and red or clear for lips, dark mascara, and I would try to use a little bit of a bronzing powder. Oh! and I would definetly recommend colorstay by revlon. Just be sure to use lotion before applying this foundation. I needs to be appplied pretty quick, but it will last all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment