Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Please help do my makeup and hair?

i have hazel eyes and brown hair with blonde streaks and my underlayer is blonde too. uhm i have straight hair and side bangs that go to my eyes a little past. i want my makeup to stand outt im pretty youngg 13. so i dont want anything to dramatic you know? please help me!Please help do my makeup and hair?
you don't have to do a lot to look beautiful especially at 13.





so here is a video of a girl about your age putting on her makeup... http://youtube.com/watch?v=3rgEIs4lRjw%26amp;f鈥?/a>





it looks like the main makeup items you'll need is,


- mascara


- eye line (i don't think you will need that)


- skin tone powder (not necessary unless u have acne)


- eye shadow of your choice (drak green, med. blue, purple)


- lipgloss





:) have funPlease help do my makeup and hair?
hey, me too, i'm 13. ok, so for hazel eye's go for a green or purple shadow or liner, like on the lid then under or just on the top. as for ur hair keep it simple, french braids, half up ponytails, what i do is leave my bangs out and put my hair in a steryotypical ballerina bun high on my head, because i don't have to dry my hair.


hope that helps!!
This might help with the hair part:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment