Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ladies: Would you rather be freshly showered but not have your hair done and makeup on, or need a shower, but?

have perfect hair and makeup?





I'd take the shower any day.Ladies: Would you rather be freshly showered but not have your hair done and makeup on, or need a shower, but?
I look good anyway,


the shower.Ladies: Would you rather be freshly showered but not have your hair done and makeup on, or need a shower, but?
I rarely wear makeup anyway... and ';doing'; my hair generally only includes running my fingers through my hair and applying a single barrette, or elastic... no hairspray, gel, mouse, etc...





So I'll take a shower, thanks..
Shower.





I don't normally do my hair or makeup anyways.





I feel so dirty right now though. I've been sick and unable to get out of bed, so I haven't taken a shower in a few days. ;_;
their both showers;


but i`ll take the shower; and perfect hair and makeup;





i can not go anywhere without makeup :/
I'd rather be freshly showered because I don't wear make-up anyways.
i need showers and makeup.i can not live without makeup.
Freshly showered.
Shower. [:
freshly showered :)
freshly showered!
Freshly showered. It doesn't matter how good you look, the must will take away from it.
shower
shower
freshly shower
ahh!


freshly showered ^^
Freshly showered.


the other one would suck...
I would much prefer to be fresh from the bath. I have blow and go hair and wear minimal make up.
Just showered and in need of a ';do'; and makeup, just like I am right now.
Please no B O

No comments:

Post a Comment