Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guys, do you notice our nails/hair/makeup etc...?

im super girl and love to do my nails hair and makeup and get all dressed up .... do guys notice this stuff or do they go straight to wondering what you look like naked and how you f*ck?Guys, do you notice our nails/hair/makeup etc...?
Pretty much the second option. For instance: If you came to school after not doing ANYTHING(makeup, hair, etc) but you put a VERY low-top shirt on, without a bra. Not one guy(straight) would think you looked like a mess.(Wouldn't notice hair, makeup, etc)Guys, do you notice our nails/hair/makeup etc...?
I notice that kind of stuff. I think how a woman takes care of her appearance says a lot about her personality. If she is put together well, it usually means she is a perfectionist and cares a lot about her appearance. Seeing I am a perfectionist, I care a lot about my appearance and the appearance of any woman I date.
I'm a guy, and I pay attention to a lot of details, even the small ones. A lot of my friends are girls, and I always notice stuff about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment