Wednesday, April 28, 2010

80s MAKEUP HELP!! what kind of hair and makeup did they wear in the 80s?

i have pretty long (to my chest) frizzy poofy curlyish hair.


i was thinking of putting it in a high side pony with a scrunchie.


would this be 80s? and other ideas?





also for the 80s what kind of makeup? like thick ?


i have no idea!





thanks for all your answers :)80s MAKEUP HELP!! what kind of hair and makeup did they wear in the 80s?
Electric pink lipstick


thin blue or green eyeliner


high ponytail (most 80s teen girls didn't wear side ponytails, most of them had kinky, short haircuts)


Jelly bracelets on each wrist


chuncky jewelry





Don't listen to the people who are suggesting legwarmers they really didn't wear them much, but they DID wear leggins with metallic flats or heels.80s MAKEUP HELP!! what kind of hair and makeup did they wear in the 80s?
I have really long, curly hair too ;-) I was actually in elementary school in the 80s so my hair was perfect for the 80s hairstyle--so many of my cousins hated that I could make my hair reach the maximum 80s style.


I am actually going to be an 80s girl for Halloween. I am going to wear a shirt that looks like fishnet stockings (Of course I am going to wear a shirt underneath it) with a blue jean jacket that is really short and comes right below my bra. Blue jean jackets were VERY popular in the 80s. I am also going to wear a blue jean skirt and black fishnet stockings underneath it with black high heel shoes. I know that it sounds like something a street walker would wear but it really doesn't, it looks really cute because I am covering up by wearing the jacket and the skirt doesn't show my be-hind or anything ;-) For jewelry I will more than likely wear big neon earrings, a neon-colored headband, and a neon necklace...and I will definitely wear jelly bracelets.


If you don't want to go with that 80s look here are a few suggestions:


*I would not wear my hair in a side ponytail because it wasn't the best style for the prettiest girls of the 80s ;-)


Here is a picture of some random picture of a girl with 80s hair that I found online:


http://www.wayback80sradio.com/images/je鈥?/a>


If you have long bangs just poof your hair out instead of focusing on the bangs.


*You could also spray paint your hair like cindy lauper. She is on the part of the page that says multicolored hair in the following link:


http://80srewind.net/80s/80s-hair-dos.ht鈥?/a>





Have Fun!
well they wore like leggins and and like probaly like blues pink and green eyshadow probaly and like probaly scrunchies like muti colored stuff( i think i said, ';like'; 2 much)

No comments:

Post a Comment