Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should I wear for my performance? (makeup & hair help 2 please)?

I'll be doing an interp (sign language/hand motions to music) by myself for the church.What should I wear for my performance? (makeup %26amp; hair help 2 please)?
wear a 3/4 sleeve cut shirt.


Because people get distracted by skin when on stage.


-no bright in detail patterns





and try to wear a pair of black pants (NOT JEANS!)





try and wear suddle makeup since you will be watched.


keep your hair either fully up OR down.


spiral wave curls are cute if you have short of long hair.What should I wear for my performance? (makeup %26amp; hair help 2 please)?
Dark pants


Bright solid color top





Paint your nails!!


Don't overdo the makeup or hair. Go for a clean, fresh look.





Basically since you're doing an interpretative sign language piece, don't wear clothes, makeup, etc. that could detract attention from your hands while you're performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment