Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you put your makeup on before you style your hair or vise versa?

definitely do your hair first. you dont want to mess up your make up while youre styling your hair!Do you put your makeup on before you style your hair or vise versa?
i usually do my makeup first then hair cuz i just straighten it a bit. but if im doing curls or styling it in a different way then ill start my hair, do my makeup ..then finish my hair.


its not a big deal if you've got to touch up your foundation/makeup. i like to get my eye makeup done cuz thats what takes me the longest, i dont want to end up redoing it and taking like 20 mins. and you can't mess up your eyemakeup by doing your hairDo you put your makeup on before you style your hair or vise versa?
I do my makeup first and then my hair. I have bangs so I usually pull them back while I do my makeup. I found it hard to put my makeup on after I do my hair because my hair is in the way. Also, I use mineral makeup so that usually goes in my hair if its not pulled back.
i dont really have a specific order. sometimes i do my hair first or sometimes i do my makeup.
definitely hair...my face will sometimes start getting like all oily and stuff if i straighten my hair because of all the heat and humidity.
I do my make-up first and then my hair because it takes me longer to do my make-up then when I do my hair.
makeup first because my fringe always gets in the way while I'm doing it so I have to clip it back then I'll straighten it after
I always do my makeup first, that way my makeup can sink in while i'm doing my hair.


That probably sounds really silly.
haha... everyone says hair first!


but i domy makeup first! idk why i just like to!
I do my hair first all the time. Then makeup.



hair first, sometimes vise versa
make up then hair.





just because hair is really easy for me i just straighten it for like 10 min
I do my hair first, then I put on my make-up.
I use mineral makeup so I apply first, then do my hair
Hair first, then make-up.
lol yeaa i do my hair first then makeup





=]
hair first then make up
hair first
makeup..then hair :]





my fringe gets in the way else
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment