Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Longer lasting/sweatproof makeup & hair products??

I go dancing almost every weekend at clubs. I usually straighten my hair and put on makeup. When I arrive, my makeup is fine and my hair is silky. but the clubs are so hot that i sweat off my makeup and my hair gets thick and frizzy and wavy. ew! any good products or tips to help with this? im desperate!Longer lasting/sweatproof makeup %26amp; hair products??
For your makeup to stay on longer you could try a foundation/skin primer and if you get shiny an oil mattifying gel. Then touch up every so often if you need to. Also since applying makeup over makeup that you've worn for hours and sweated in isn't good for your skin, wipe off your makeup that you need to fix then reapply. Carrying water-free cleansing wipes in your purse is helpful. For your hair an anti-frizz productive treatment before you straighten then anti-frizz styling pomade after. And it's good to keep hair away from a sweaty forehead.





As far as mineral makeup goes, yes it's 100 times better for your skin than chemicals (I've worn it for the past 5 years). But it's not completely sweatproof and will come off if your dancing in a hot club.Longer lasting/sweatproof makeup %26amp; hair products??
I dont no a hair product but i know that Mac makeup is really good when it comes to that
I've heard mineral make-up is great. Don't know about the hair . . .
i live in a place that is 100 percent humidity 9 months out of the year, and i wear bare minerals by bare escentuals--doesn't sweat off and looks good for hours and very natural.


hair is a whole 'nother ball game---look for products that say anti-humidity or anti-frizz--even if you don't have frizzy hair...they seem to work better in the hot weather and are more sweat proof, also waterproof eyeliner and mascara are a must!!
brind a hair tie and put ur hair up and with the make up bring all the baisics and re aply it every like hour or so
wear a moisturisor under neath the foundation for when you sweat you know your skin is still being looked after, all you got to do is carry your powder with you and re apply, remember that you mite think yor make-up is off but aaaaaaits the light thats isn the bathrooms-flouresent but trust me, if you stand outside, no body notices it cos the lighting has changed,





good luck
wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I dont know about the rest sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment