Monday, April 26, 2010

If u have really fair light skin with blue eyes and long layered brunette hair wut makeup should I wear?

This is from the Myjellybean website.Anyway here you go!I have it for both pale and medium skin tones, just in case.=)





PALE SKIN, BLUE EYES





Eye Shadow:


You'll look best in lilac, beige, camel or peach shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.





Mascara:


Apply one coat of clear or black mascara.





Lip Color:


Stick to clear lip balm for day, or if you want a hint of color use a sheer ultra-pale baby pink gloss.





Special Occasions:


Go for a more glittery eye shadow and rim the inside of your lower lids with pale blue eyeliner. Lips stay light with baby pink gloss.





MEDIUM SKIN, BLUE EYES





Eye Shadow:


You'll look best in lavender, camel, medium brown, bronze or gold shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.





Mascara:


Apply one coat of clear or black mascara.





Lip Color:


Clear gloss is always fresh and looks pretty on you for day. For a hint of color, try sheer glosses in shades of light brown or raisin (brownish-red).





Special Occasions:


Choose a glittery eye shadow in bronze or gold and finish eyes with one to two coats of black mascara. Make lips shine with a clear or sheer brownish-red lip gloss.





Hope this helps! Enjoy!!=DIf u have really fair light skin with blue eyes and long layered brunette hair wut makeup should I wear?
Okay, follow the chart! Follow the messy, yet helpful, chart!





(Eye Shadow Color) - (Eye Liner Color) - (Blush)





Taupe and Light Coral - Dark Taupe, Black or Charcoal Gray - Bronze





Light Mauve - Plum, Black or Charcoal Gray - Rose





Light Rose and Light Pink - Plum, Black or Charcoal Gray - Pink and Rose





Pale Gray and Baby Blue - Black, Charcoal Gray, Dark Taupe or Medium Blue to Navy - Pink





Light Beige - Dark Taupe, Charcoal Gray, Plum, Black or Navy - Rose





There you go! You should try that. Hope I helped, and good luck!If u have really fair light skin with blue eyes and long layered brunette hair wut makeup should I wear?
purple eye shadow: So Far %26amp; So Good Double Swear, pinkieswear.com, $14





Big Magic 2 gloss, benefitcosmetics.com, $14 (pink gloss)





Charcoal eye pencil, bibocosmetics.com, $12





In-D Glow brush, roseypink.com, $10.99





Brit Style Shine Serum, grahamwebb.com, $18.50





Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof mascara, drugstores, $3





Trust me it will work
you have the same colouring as me and i find that pinks, creams, lilacs and soft coral tones look good on me. sometimes mauve is good too. have you ever tried dark red streaks for your hair? it'll bring out your eyes something fierce, really gorgeous. and i like bluish tones for my clothes and jewellery...
You should wear foundation that ';matches'; your skin color. As far as eye shadow, I also have blue eyes w/brunette hair and I've discovered that if I wear a lilac shade over my whole eye and then a denim blue in the middle (like were your crease is) and then down on the lid just a little bit, then my eyes look really blue! I also finish w/a black liquid eyeliner right at my eyelash on the top lid and black mascara....choose a blush that's not too dark....a pink color I bet will be nice from what your telling me your complexion is...I use Maybelline and Revlon...I have some high end cosmetics but, the inexpensive ones are just as good as those. I get lots of compliments that I'm very pretty...good luck.
i would stick to the natural eyeshawdow colors. like a beige or a light brown that is shimmery. try the brown eyeliner on upper and lower lids, and put some eyeshadow below you lower lids.
That is exactly my complexion. For just a regular day in the summer, I wear a little bit of peachy blush, navy/gray eyeliner depending on how I feel, some browny/bronzey eyeshadow, and lip balm, or lip gloss in a pinky color.
you should wear cover girl cause my friend sounds like your description

No comments:

Post a Comment