Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get my hair and makeup done in Matthews, NC or anywhere close to there?

http://www.yellowbook.com/profile/j-r-re鈥?/a>Does anyone know where I can get my hair and makeup done in Matthews, NC or anywhere close to there?
hey neighbor


i just moved here I go to Empire beauty school it's in Mathews on Independence Blvd


heres the number


1-800-210-1871


www.empire.edu


i just went fri.Does anyone know where I can get my hair and makeup done in Matthews, NC or anywhere close to there?
Sweet and Sassy
What do you want done? There are a ton of hair salons in Charlotte and some do makeup, or you can go to a makeup counter at Carolina Place or Southpark mall to do your makeup. There is an Aveda salon in the Belk at Southpark and Downstairs a makeup counter can do your face.





Or try the Aveda Institute on South Blvd, they do it cheap because they're all students. I love getting my hair done there and they are pretty good at makeup. If it's a touch up it's free, if it's a full application it costs like $15-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment