Monday, April 26, 2010

Is this the best Gothic hair and makeup style?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U7HnNM7jp0AIs this the best Gothic hair and makeup style?
Oh yes


Proper gothic


Awh I remember my nails were like that, before it snapped in my guitar...


But yeah


She's freakin gorgeous if you ask me


Really hot





:PIs this the best Gothic hair and makeup style?
Not the best I've seen, but it's very very nice nice...I likeit a lot..





And, to those above:





That IS how you do goth...WHat you see in school probaly isn't Goth anyway..its probaly scene, or emo or some other BS.





And, She is supposed to look like a vampire...that's the goth way...dark, vampire-ish, not preppy with a little black nail polish and choppy har styles.. (cough...emos...)





-chai
i love it


answer mine


soo cool make up lol


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No No.
absolutly not
Looks a bit ott to me.
amy w?





singer
What's with the dracula teeth? Go out and get some sunshine!
GOD NO!
ummm not really im not a goth but there are some in my school and that is deffinately not how u do it
k, that doesnt even look good .
No I don't think so.
I agree, GOD NO!
no its okay but i wouldn't get that
ewww goths..
no!! she looks like a vampire!!
hmmmm no....i have some goth friends and they look way better than this...so no
she looks like shes about to eat me
i love it!!!! but its not the best...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment