Monday, April 26, 2010

I have fair skin, red hair and blue eyes. What kind of makeup would suit me best?

I've tried dark makeup and natural makeup, and both are kind of flops.


I am really into the emo/scene look, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.


Suggestions?I have fair skin, red hair and blue eyes. What kind of makeup would suit me best?
Apricot Blush, Green/White/cream eyeshadow in combo. Green or white or silver eye liner and Black mascara with any shade of orange lipstick. Or any shade of purple/Maroon/Violet for eyeshadow or eyeliner with a shimmer natural shade for blush and violet shades or whites for lipstick. Works for me and I have same look you describe. We can also get away with the surreal look with whites and silvers that make us look angelic.I have fair skin, red hair and blue eyes. What kind of makeup would suit me best?
if you are young and have good skin you dont need much makeup Unless im going somewhere special all i wear when i go out shopping or working is a moisteriser and some mascara with a line drawn under lids to make them look bigger and a lipstick


going out or some where spec i wear max factor pancake it is the most natural look whatever shade, ask the experts what colour suits your skin then i wear eye shadow, for your blue eyes you want a shade of brown on middle of lid of eyes then possibly a pale silver on the crease of your eye or a lighter shade of beige never where blue or green they look tacky and possibly a peach colour lipstick or a lip gloss nothing too heavy
I have red hair, very white skin and blue/gray eyes. I always found it impossible to get makeup in the right colours. I tend to stick to browns and bronzes around the eyes, but you should try Just for Redheads makeup - it is the best thing ever! They do several shades of mascara for redheads and it doesn't look too harsh like black or dark brown can. I haven't worn anything else since I discovered them, and I live in the UK so I have to buy internationally over the net...


God, I'm 27 now but when I was younger I tried every look going. Then I realised that with my colouring I just looked like a hooker, everytime someone did my makeup for me it looked too much. Now I just try to accentuate the natural and go with browns that tone with my hair. I do wear purple as well, but it has to be light enough, and green/bronze are good.
I really do think that natural would look good on you. Try a pink gloss (not red or burgundy, as that will look sort of funny with red hair). Use brown mascara (Revlon has a good line). With fair skin, use a sheer mineral powder that matches your skin tone (just to even it out) and then use a sheer pink blush. Eyeshadow: lighter colors! Make sure they are neutral and not crazy (like green or orange). You could do a soft brown, mixed with some pink. Or you could do a light, light purple (yes, purple!).





Hope this helped you out a little bit! Go to Mary Kay's website for makeup help (they have a good color scheme chooser!)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment