Monday, April 26, 2010

How should i do my makeup and hair for a carnival?

HEYYY IM GOING TO A CARNIVAL TONIGHT I HAVE BROWN EYES BLACK WAVY HAIR MEDIUM LENGTH... WHAT KIND OF HAIRSTYLE SHOULD I DO AND HOW SHOULD I DO MY MAKEUPPPHow should i do my makeup and hair for a carnival?
it depends if you're going to go on any rides or stand around and try to look pretty.





first: ponytail, very light makeup.


second: go to one of those bridal websites and look up hairstyles. look up ';club makeup'; on youtubeHow should i do my makeup and hair for a carnival?
yeah if youre gonna go on rides i would def recommend a bun or ponytail. itll get messy with the wind then you can touch it up itll look cute.





for your hair/eye color, i would recommend a purple-plum liquid liner. some pink blush and cherry chapstick for a nice tinted lip!

No comments:

Post a Comment