Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My homecoming is coming and i don't know how to style my hair or do my makeup. Can anyone help?

i have a simple cut dark blue dress that has tiny black designs on it. It also has silver glitter. I have bronze skin, large eyes, small lips, and black hair. lol. I also have a round face. What should I do with my hair and makeup? I want it to look very classy like my dress.My homecoming is coming and i don't know how to style my hair or do my makeup. Can anyone help?
For the hairstyle,go to, celebrityhairstyles.com, they have cool %26amp; easy hairstyles, now, as for your makeup, I would use a neutral color on the lids, any shade of blue in the creases %26amp; a light nude on the upper, then, outline the eyes with a navy blue or black eyeliner, and use tons of black mascara, outline you lips with a light pink and fill them in with a pale pink. since you say your lips are thin,i would really empazise the lips. Also, maybe put a light rosey creme blush, only on the apples of your cheeks!! Have fun %26amp; Good Luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment