Monday, April 26, 2010

Red Hair Need Help!!!!! How Can I Make My Makeup Look Different And Cute?!?!?!?!?

I am a red head with green eyes but they change to blue sometimes and I want to try something different with my makeup. I have been wearing different colors of brown. I usually like to wear brown eye liner and black or brown mascara.I am a little tanner than most red heads What colors would look good on me? (I look kinda like my avatar)


I'd also like suggestions on what lip color looks good on red heads.Red Hair Need Help!!!!! How Can I Make My Makeup Look Different And Cute?!?!?!?!?
do like teals and lime greenRed Hair Need Help!!!!! How Can I Make My Makeup Look Different And Cute?!?!?!?!?
My best friend sorta looked like you before she died. But, ne ways. If your tan these eyeshadows are for you:





White, brown, yellow, gold, green, blue, skin-tone colored





Lipglosses:





orange (Strawberry tart by Maybelline), light pinks, clears, nudes, U can pretty much pull off any lip color but really red, or brown clrs.





Mascaras:





ur choice





eyeliner:





For natural looking eyes, stick only to brown eyeliner, it adds drama without making the makeup too noticable





Hope I helped!! :)
Okay, for lips get a nude lip gloss. (Or apply concealer on your lips and cover with a clear gloss) And green matte or sparkly eye shadow looks great. Also, one tip is, don't use a dark mascara, it would look really fake. Instead use a red mascara, I have red hair and I use SMASHBOX LASH DNA. It cost me 20$ but was free at a pharmacy where I accumulated points. It works great, and it's not all that intense.


The best eye shadow is a matte turquoise, matte light leaf green.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment