Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls, what's your daily makeup/hair routine?

Hair or makeup, or both, I don't mind. i'm just curious to see how much time and products other people put in everyday.Girls, what's your daily makeup/hair routine?
I get out of the shower. moisturize my face. do my hair. i dry my hair upside down with mousse for volume. then i move on to the side bangs.


I like to keep my look natural so sometimes i apply concealer if needed.curl my lashes, maybe some eyeliner if i feel like it. oh and i always have chapstick. im 16 btwGirls, what's your daily makeup/hair routine?
Hair: I wash it everyday, but I also use heaps of a really good conditioner. Then, I use any one of the tons of blow drying products I have (my mom's a licensed beautician, so these things tend to pile up) and blow dry.





Makeup: Eyeliner, mascara, a bit o' foundation, and maybe a little eye shadow if I'm going out. Oh, and chapstick, which is always exciting.





Sometimes it varies a bit, but that's the basic routine.
My facial routine takes the most time out of the day, but I suppose its worth it.





The most important thing for me is washing my face, even if I don't wear any makeup. I wash my face morning and night, and alternate cleansers depending on what I need. I also moisturize after I wash my face, and I may moisturize again if my face feels too dry.





When I do my makeup, I start with moisturizer. If I need a better stick, after 10 minutes or so I'll start with a clear base, followed my foundation. If my skin isn't too dry, I'll set with a powder. Then I do eyeshadow, applying a lighter base color, and then a darker color under my eyes and in the crease, and if I have the time I'll define a little more with a black in the crease. Then I line my top lid and my waterline, apply mascara, and then lipgloss. If I take time, I spend about 10 minutes on my makeup, and much more washing my face.





I have short hair, so I don't spend a lot of time on it. If I'm not going anywhere important, I try to pull it up into a ponytail, but the way its cut it falls. If I want to make my shoulder-length hair look shorter, I pull it in a low pony and let the layers fall, so it becomes a chin length bob. If I have time, I will straighten. I don't wash my hair every day because it gets dry and frizzes and breaks. It may sound gross, but most people actually shouldn't wash their hair every day anyways.





When I do wash my hair, every other day or so, I use dove shampoo and conditioner (for now) and then garnier leave in conditioner, followed by a anti-frizz cream also by garnier. Then I will probably apply a gloss of some kind and straighten my hair, which takes about 10-15 minutes all together, not including drying time. I put the products on my hair while wet, but I usually don't blowdry, as the flat iron is enough heat to seal the products in and seal the cuticle.





Thats about it I think...lol
wake up,


shower,


moisturize


put my hair in a towel while i do my makeup





MAKEUP:


1) cream SPF 15 , moisturizing foundation from covergirl


2)covergirl face powder


3)liquid deep blue eyeliner on top lash line


4) Dark brown eyeliner on bottom lash line


5) MAC magic pot (stuff to keep your eyeshadow on all day)


6) Honey Lust eyeshadow from MAC


7) Curl my eyelashes


8) Blush


9) If I feel like it, Mascara, but my eyelashes are long already so i only use it ocasionally.





Hair:


Mousse extra hold


Blow dry hair


Straighten





With my bangs I either:


Braid them to the side http://www.thestylespy.com/wpcontent/upl鈥?/a>





Pin them all the way back





Or i do the same thing with the braid, except i twist it into this spiral, also really cute!





i have side bangs so sometimes I leave them down





put them in a headband!





when I'm really lazy, I throw my hair in a cute messy bun or a pony tail, straighten the kinks out of it, and leave my bangs down, or braid them :D





Twist
I take a shower, then while my hair is still drying wrapped up in a towel I put lotion on my face, put liquid foundation base on my face, put on a compact foundation, then a mineral foundation. Then I apply eyeliner or eyeshadow (whatever I feel like that day) on my upper eyelid and hen apply Max Factor extreme coor pigments liquid/solid black eyeliner on my inner lower eyelids and on my inner upper eyelids. then I apply mascara. After my makeup is done, I take the towel off my head and brush my hair. then I comb my bangs to the side and pull back the top of my hair for more body, then i crimp my hair with my hands to make it curly and brush back my hair again. then i spray hairspray in my hair.


This process including hair/makeup takes half an hour at the most.


Yup lol =)





Oh and lipgloss too
In the morning I wash my face, put on a little dab of foundation and rub it on my cheeks and forehead just to tone down some blotchiness and just a little bit of powder concealer under my eyes. I usually put on some nude shimmer eyeshadow. If I have time, I'll line my eyes and put on some mascara and use chapstick. (Lipgloss if I'm feeling flirty :))


With my hair I usually just put it in a ponytail or wear it down combed because I have slightly layered asian hair.


When I'm going out, I take time to put on some pretty colors on my eyes, separate my lashes, even out my skin tone, curl my hair, you know, the works, fixing every detail. I try to enjoy being a girl :)


Good question though, I'd like to see what kind of answers you'll get.


Hope I helped!
well i wear bare minerals and i wear my hair in a bun daily, so it only takes me about 1 minute total to do my makeup and hair





makeup:





about 10 seconds to apply concealer


5 seconds to apply bare minerals all over my face


about 10 seconds to apply mascara


10 seconds to apply tinted lip balm on my lips and cheeks





hair:





about 20 seconds to style a bun in my hair
i don't usually do anything to my hair, i wake up, tossle it a bit with my fingers (unless i have a bad hair day; then i will use a smoothing serum or put it up) for makeup i use foundation, set with a powder, liquid eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, bronzer and lip chap!





:)





so in all, it takes me around 20 mins.
well im a red head so no need for make up except eyeliner and mascara which takes a few minutes(whats the point in concealer when your always rosy cheeked and freckled lol)





and i have super curly hair so in the summer i just shower diffuse it quick(anouther five mins) then throw some non frizzy stuff into it and finnis! so bout 20 mins in total?
1. I shower, put in mousse and straightening serum, blow dry. That's about an hour.


2. I put up my hair so I can put my make-up on. That's like 20-30 minutes.


3. I straighten my hair. 20 minutes.


4. Tease my hair. 15-20 minutes.





All in all, about 2 hours.. how about yu d: ?
shower...comb my hair so i have my side bangs when they dry (i air dry), put on either SPF face lotion or foundation, a little blush, eyeliner, and mascara. if i go out to like a party or something i'll put on some more eyeshadow and straighten my hair.


daily: 10 mins


party: 30-45 mins max
for hair and makeup, on normal school days maybe 10 minutes max. takes me 1 min for eyeliner, 2 min for mascara, 1 min for foundation, 6 minutes to straighten hair out. OUT THE DOOR (:
1.wash face


2.moisturize


3. primer if im feeling fancy


4.foundation


5.contour nose


6.mascara//eyelashes


7.eyeliner
hair:


redkin shampoo


john frieda radiant red conditioner (natural redhead)


it's a 10 miracle product


catwalk camera ready spray


sometimes i also put


sleek and shine conditioner (smells gooood(: )


i straighten it ocassionally


it takes like an hour though so yeah
I take a shower.


Then put on my makeup which is:


Loose powder


Chapstick


Mascara


Nutruel Eye Shadow





Then I do my hair when its dry.
Face lotion, eyeliner, chap stick, done.
why only girls? :'(
Wash my face, put make-up on.; straighten my hair
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment