Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boho style makeup for brown hair & brown eyes?

I'm trying to find a good makeup style that would match brown hair and brown eyes. I love the Bohemian style but I dont know if it would look good on me. Any ideas are appriciated. Oh, I also have olive skin that tans really easily.Boho style makeup for brown hair %26amp; brown eyes?
Brown/reddy brown eyeshadow, grey or black eyeliner under the eyes, lots of mascara, bronzer on the cheeks so you glow and nude lipstick or lipgloss...nothing too bright. Hope this helps! If you wanna know how to do the eyemakeup, google or youtube 'smoky eye makeup' Good luck Chick! xBoho style makeup for brown hair %26amp; brown eyes?
Ooooh Boho style! Try earthy colors, like dark greens, browns, tans, and some shiny golds for the inside of your eyelid.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment