Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you like how I'm doing my hair and makeup for the first day of highschool? (picture)?

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9469/photo209se3.jpgDo you like how I'm doing my hair and makeup for the first day of highschool? (picture)?
Well.....the roots, the roots, the roots are on fire. We don't need no water let the (and you know the rest).





My point is that you need to take care of the dark roots showing.





And, I'd get a cut with some style (curls or waves).





I think if you did that, you'll be even more cuter than you already are.





Next.Do you like how I'm doing my hair and makeup for the first day of highschool? (picture)?
heyy well yes I LOVE the wayy you do your make up and nothing bad with your roots. llol


you are really pretty





could you tell me how you did your make up here becouse i have been trying to do this kind of make up for a year now!!!
yeah i like it but the roots are showing a bit and your makeup is a little heavy but you're really pretty





answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think you need to go back to natural... hair and everything else.





What type of person are you then? The type to go artificial?
omgosh its so cute! i really like it








answer my friends question?... its about me haha


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
keep it natural, try just some brown undertones to compliment your skin and a nude gloss :)








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no i hate it. it's ugly. you're ugly. You can't pull of blonde hair and your make up is tooooooooo heavy. Don't go to school like that.... i'd be embarassed to hang out with you.
wow.!


i love love your hairr.X]


uhm,


the makeup is good too.


so yeah i lke it.:]


btw,


your really pretty.


hope i helped.
You should probably lay off the eye makeup a little bit, it kinda screams freshman.


But that looks good otherwise.
Yeah! you look really pretty and your hair and makeup look great! The color of your hair looks great on you too!!!
I like everything but the heavy eyelinear. lay off just a little.
I like your face but your hair looks like it's been fried. Go easy on it for a while.
I would date you, so to answer you question, yes.
If I were you, I wouldn't even show my face. What you need is a paper bag, not makeup.
Your eye make up might be a little heavy, but it is totally cute!!
you look like zoey from zoey 101
yeahh OMG thatss soooo cutee





your soo pretty =]
OMG!!!! thats super cute!!!! thats perfect!!
thats really cute



that's pretty but the eyeliner is too much !!!!!
looks good!
yeah. i like it. i think ur pretty.
thats great
i love ur hair. ur so pretty i wish i looked like that. but im only 11
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment