Monday, April 26, 2010

Prom makeup for blonde hair, blue-green eyes?

Okay prom is tomorrow and i still dont know how i want my hair done.


My dress is baby pink and i have blonde hair a couple inches past my shoulders and im getting it curled. My eyes are a blue-green color so any pictures or tips or anything will be appreciated :)


thanksProm makeup for blonde hair, blue-green eyes?
I would say wear golds for your eye shadow, brown for eyeliner and mascara and a nude color lipstick/lipgloss.





The brows will really make your eyes pop. Because your hair is light, it will not bash with your makeup :)





Hope this helps!Prom makeup for blonde hair, blue-green eyes?
If your dress is baby pink and you have blue-green eyes and blonde hair, I think a great choice for you is to use a taupe or very light brown shimmering eye shadow. You can use a nude lip color/gloss with taupe/brown. Another great choice for you is an icy pink eyeshadow. You can either have a nude lip gloss w/ it or you can use hot pink, or rose lip gloss. Good luck and have a great prom:)
There are many sites that show different looks and videos on application. I prefer howdini.com. It does not promote any particular products and has tips on how to apply wingtip eyeliner, make eyes look wider etc. They also show you tips on everything else (in case you have a leaky water faucet). You tube has videos also but I swear by howdini.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment