Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need hair and makeup services for my wedding! Not only for myself, but for a huge bridal party! Help!?

I need hair services near disneyland in Anaheim, CA (it be best if they could come to the hotel) however there are about 10 people that would need it. Then I need a hair and makeup person for myself in Cerritos, CA or near there. HELP!!!!I need hair and makeup services for my wedding! Not only for myself, but for a huge bridal party! Help!?
Call local salons and ask if they will send someone to you to do you hair. For makeup I found a Mary Kay woman who came and did a consult with us first. A couple of us bought some stuff and she agreed to come and do our makeup the day of the wedding.I need hair and makeup services for my wedding! Not only for myself, but for a huge bridal party! Help!?
Glamour Shots is a great place to go and they can make you look absolutely fabulous (along with your wedding party attendants).





JC Penny's Salons are also a great place to go. Any of your local salons. Check your phone directory for a list of salons, call them and don't forget to ask for a discount. Like if you bring them a party of 10 paying guest can they do the lucky bride for free or something. It never hurts to ask. If they say they can't do that, they will probably at least offer you a discount. Remember to check with more than one place as some businesses are more customer oriented than others.





Good luck and congrats to both you and the lucky groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment