Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scene Makeup, Hair, and Clothing!?

I have an olive skin tone and brown eyes. I really want to know how those scene girls do their makeup! It's so beautiful. I've tried but failed.


Haha. So tips please!! And where could I shop? I wear Extra Small shirts and 00-0 jeans in JUNIORS! And for my hair, I have brown medium length straight hair. DESPERATE!! Help me please!Scene Makeup, Hair, and Clothing!?
Being a scene kid means wearing whatever the hell you want and owning it no matter what.


I buy a bunch of stuff from Forever 21. Mostly because it's cheap and versatile.


I also love Urban Outfitters.


Or be truly scene and shop Sunset Blv.


www.Popkillers.us %26lt;---that's my favorite store on Sunset.





Check it out.








The make up is big and bold.


i used to wear fake eyelashes but I don't anymore. It's way too much work.


major black eyeliner is a must. Liquid is tricky try gels instead. Or Bedroom Eyes by Maybeline. It's brilliant. Really a life saver. Use diffrent colors.


White eye shadow on the inner and outer corners of your eyes are important. It creates the cat eye look but make sure its sparkley white shadow. That's important.


Massive intense blush is the best. Pinks are easier to use without messing it up.








I had long hair with short poofy layers then I just cut it all off.


Now my hair is ultra choppy and chin length.


Tease it big!


Add a wild color randomly.


Have fun with it.


Scene Makeup, Hair, and Clothing!?
why are you so desperate? don't try to be something you're not.


but if you realllyyyy want to look like them, pile on lots of dark eyeshadow and line your top %26amp; bottom eyelids with eyeliner. as for where to shop, i would go to like, idk hot topic or wear skinny jeans. for your hair, try to get it layered, and get side bangs.
it really isnt necessary that u clarify the 00 in jr's...who cares????


get many layerys, wear tons of eyeliner, change ur bedroom to hello kitty style and pretend ur the coolest thing ever--wear tons of eyeliner and always act happy





scene itself is a bunch of posers!!
GO FOR DARK GREENS BLACKS AND LAYERS


ALSO YOU DIDDNT HAVE TO TELL US YOUR SIZE. IT HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH MAKEUP.


OW AND FOR SHOPS TRY DIFF STORES WITH LOTS OF STYLE IN THE WINDOWS.
poser.....scene is not just make-up and hair, it is a life style. i am tired of people trying to copy us scene girls when they have to ask a question on here asking how!!
Mullet + Raccoon eyeliner.
scene girls were cute 2 years ago haha now its all poser chicks....
Just, Shh.





-_-'
stop being a poser
hi
i don't know what to say.


but you shouldn't be something your not.
just go into a dark alley and get beat up. most scene girls look that way.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment