Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup, hair, nails, clothes... tips!!?

Hey ppl! I love 2 answer these... just wanted some more cool tips!! everything u know (if thats possible lol)Makeup, hair, nails, clothes... tips!!?
http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/


this site may work I dont know much about beaty since im 11 but oh well I will next year. I just found this site now so I dont know if it is crapy.


Makeup, hair, nails, clothes... tips!!?
Heyy, ya im really into stuff like this! what would you like to know? email me! otherwise ill give you a couple hints.


Massaging hair makes it grow faster.


When doing your makeup, do bright colors. Or a dark eyeshadow thinly on your eyelid. then do a lighter color on top! looks cool. anything else just email me.
I have practically every secret in existence. If you want them, please click on my profile and e-mail me. Tell me your skin type, your hair type, your hair color, your skin color, and your body frame. I'll tell you everything I know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment