Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do girls have to straighten their hair and put on makeup? ?

It's all a bunch of fake S***. Hair, nails, makeup, heels. I only like to wear makeup like once a week. Why do they always put on a bunch of fake crap? I'm all natural, so I dont understand.Why do girls have to straighten their hair and put on makeup? ?
they have low self esteem so they think that will make them look better, obviously you think very highly of yourself which is a really good thingWhy do girls have to straighten their hair and put on makeup? ?
Okay, I don't think calling it fake helps you understand. Some people are really insecure and they put on tons of make up, some people just like the way it looks, some people put on lots of make up because they are expressing themselves, it can be like art. There are lots of reasons why, it just depends on the person. Same thing with hair and nails.
I'm 15 and just started a few weeks ago wearing make-up. I think girls do it because they feel they have to. Guys make them so insecure like they aren't pretty enough without when in reality most guys don't even notice whether your wearing it and if they can notice you're wearing it they don't like it and think it is too much.
well..i really don't know how to explain. all i know is that every girl is different. some girls really love to wear makeup all the time everyday..and some girls just wear it some some times (like you). other girls never wear it at all. i'm a girl that's real pretty. makeup, hair, nails, heels are my thing. but it's okay that you don't like those things. but please don't call girls like me fake. i think girls like you are kinda lazy on how they look, and i just wouldn't come out and say it.
';I only like to wear makeup like once a week....I'm all natural, so I dont understand';.What? %26lt;----That's not ALL natural.





I don't wear it every day because it makes more sense not to wear any at my job. I wear it on my days off (if i go anywhere) because it makes me feel good. I like to look good or better at least every once in a while, even if i am the only one who notices.





You did say you wear make up..why do you wear make up?
i straighten my hair because the fros are way out. Sorry for trying to look good.


Makeup, though, i dont like. It just makes me feel insecure about myself.
Makes them feel prettier and attract guys








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080916200507AAmvgWz
it makes them feel better about themselves.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
...Who doesn't want to enhance their looks??? I don't straighten my hair, I just put on a little makeup





Put on some makeup, and TELL me you don't look better...





you can't
because my hair not straighten makes me look homeless which isnt good maybe you should just have more confidence and not orry about what other people do to feel good
I don't wear make up


I straighten my hair because I don't like to take the time to blow dry it so when i sleep with it wet it is like WOAH!



If you were all natural you wouldn't bathe, dont pretend your above them.
Hmm because we want to look good.





Don't like it? Don't do it.
Well, they don't necessarily HAVE to do all that, it's their choice whether they want to or not.
hmm....maybe they just want 2 impress guys...they r those type of people that really care about what others think of them.
to look better. it makes you feel good and look good.
cause it makes me feel pretty:)
to look decent for the person they see in the mirror






cause they want to . why do you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment