Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm wearing a red dress and I have brown hair, golden skin, and brown/amber eyes What color makeup to go with?

and what color shoes?I'm wearing a red dress and I have brown hair, golden skin, and brown/amber eyes What color makeup to go with?
Black heels. no buckles.





Bold cat eye make up. More elegant and glamorous.I'm wearing a red dress and I have brown hair, golden skin, and brown/amber eyes What color makeup to go with?
creamy white under brows, peach on lids, a warm brown in crease. black eyeliner (liquid) on top lip only and black mascara on top lashes.





red/rosey blush





sheer red lip stick, or lip gloss.
For shoes, I would go with black velvet or suede pumps. If you're wearing gold jewelry, I would add gold shoe clips.





For Makeup:





Eyes: A nice deep brown with gold flecks from lash to just above crease. Then an earthy taupe with gold flecks to brow. A deeper brown liner, powder or liquid, along top lashes only. Black mascara on top and bottom lashes.





For Cheeks: A soft rose, more beigey than red.





Lips: Line lips with nude lipliner, then top with nude lipstick and matching gloss if you like your lips shiny. If you like, use a gloss with gold flecks.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment